The Facebook page apps tab will give you a basic overview of all of the campaigns currently running on your different Facebook pages. See which Facebook page a campaign is running on, what type of app it is, and the status of that campaign (either scheduled, live, inactive, or complete).
Since there is a limit of 5 Wishpond apps you can run at any given time on a Facebook page, you may need to come to remove a completed or inactive campaign from this page in order to clear up space for your Facebook business page.
To remove a Facebook app:
- Click on your name from the top right of the wishpond dashboard
2) Click on “Account Settings” from the dropdown menu
3) Click on “Facebook Page Apps” on the left
4) Click on the settings wheel to the right of the app you want to remove
5) Select “Remove” from the dropdown menu