You can even host your Photo Contest on your Facebook and on your Website at the same time. All data will sync regardless of where a person decides to enter.
- In your “Advanced Settings” navigate to where it says “Choose where your campaign will appear” and click.
2. The drop down menu will appear with several publishing options.
3. For the purpose of this article I’ll select “My Facebook Page and My Website”
4. You will see next a blue “Connect with Facebook” button. Click on that button
5. A new popup will appear which will prompt you to log into your personal account. Fill out your information and click on “Log In”
6. After you connect with your account a drop down menu appears with all of your Facebook pages. Click the drop down menu and select the Facebook Page you want to publish your Photo Contest to.
6. For your website you will now need to copy the script code that appears below the publishing options and paste that into the html of your website.