Note: This feature is currently in Beta. If you would like to activate it on your account, please let us know via chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your Wishpond account with your Stripe account to start accepting payments. This will allow you to sell your products and services on your Wishpond Campaigns using Stripe Checkout.
In the Landing Page Editor, follow these steps to connect your Wishpond account with your Stripe account, and then add a product to sell:
1. Drag and drop a Buy Button into your Campaign, from the Add Content panel
2. Click Setup Button in the Buy Button toolbar
3. Click Connect with Stripe in the Setup Button panel
4. Login to your Stripe account, or follow the steps on this page to create a new one
5. Choose which product you want to sell
You Stripe account will automatically be connected with your Wishpond account. You’ll now be able to choose which products you want to sell (and the price you want to sell them for). Here, you can choose existing products from your Stripe account, or create new ones here in Wishpond (any products you create in Wishpond will be saved in your Stripe account and Wishpond account).