In some email marketing scenarios, we may want to send a PDF File or any other file to the leads. It can be a tutorial or a brochure or a membership document. In this article, we will look at the steps on how to do that.
This can be done for both Newsletter Emails as well as Emails for Automation.
For Emails for Automation, You can edit an existing email or create a new email from the Manage Users section or from within the Automation workflow.
For Newsletters, just create a new one and follow the rest of the steps.
Click Next to select an email template (only when creating new emails) and then click Next again to get to the Content part of the email editor.
Now you need to do the following:
- Add a Text in the email such as Download PDF or just Download.
- Highlight the text by selecting it and then click in the Insert Link in the text formatting toolbar.
- This will open the hyperlink options. In the Link Type dropdown select File Manager.
- This will open the File Manager. Upload the PDF file here.
- Now click on the Insert button for the uploaded pdf.
- The link to the download the file will be hyperlinked to the highlighted text.