*Instructions found on Paypal.com
- Go to PayPal Payment Buttons.
- Select the "Buy Now" button if you sell only one or a few items on your site. If you sell multiple items on your site, choose the "Shopping Cart" button to let your customers add an item to their shopping cart.
- Enter the item name and price. You can also customize the button with additional features. Click Create Button.
- Click Select Code to select the button code.
- Copy and paste the button code in to your own web page code.
- This new button will appear on the "My Saved Buttons" page if you’d like to edit it at any point.
Watch this video from Paypal for more help on how to set up your paypal button!