If you are passing leads through as a Salesforce Contact, you must ensure that all leads have the lead property “Last Name”. If you are passing leads from Wishpond as a Salesforce Lead, you must ensure that all leads have both the “Last Name” property as well as a “Company” field.
- Step 1: Click on the campaign you want to export leads from
- Step 2: Click on “Export Leads” on the left
- Step 3: From drop down menu select “Integrated Apps”
- Step 4: Select Salesforce from the list of options. Then Press "Connect with Salesforce"
- Step 5: Name your integration
- Step 6: Click “Connect”
- Step 7: Login to Salesforce
- Step 8: Choose to export Salesforce Contacts or Salesforce Leads
- Step 9: Map your fields
- Step 10: Press Export
*You can also automate the process of exporting leads using the email automation. For more information regarding automating this process, please refer to the video course on Wishpond marketing academy: http://learn.wishpond.com/courses/copy-of-how-to-export-leads