Sometimes your Facebook Page might not appear in the dropdown menu when trying to publish the Sweepstakes on your Facebook page. The reason for the Facebook Page not appearing is most likely that that specific Facebook page has reached its maximum number of apps (which is 5 btw).
Or you might simply decide to remove the apps from Facebook.
In this article I’ll show you how to disconnect apps from your Facebook Page.
- Within your WIshpond dashboard please navigate to the upper right corner on Wishpond and click on your Busin
2. Next, select “Account Settings” in the dropdown
3. In the left side panel I’ll click on Facebook Apps
4. The next page will show me all apps connected to all of my Facebook Pages.
5. Navigate to the far right and click on the settings wheel
6. Select “Remove” (no worries - it wont delete the campaign; it will only disconnect the app from your Facebook Page)