Twitter is an amazing social medium to promote your contests! Your audience is not only on Facebook or Instagram, there's also Twitter! :-)
Promoted Tweets are ordinary Tweets purchased by advertisers who want to reach a wider group of users or to spark engagement from their existing followers. This is similar to the Facebook boosted posts.
You can easily have your Wishpond contest created and promoted on Twitter!
Here is how using Twitter's quick promote;
- Choose a Tweet to promote. If you haven't made your post on Twitter as yet, make sure to create one that is nice and catchy so that it will attract the audience you're going to promote to. Remember to also post the link to your contest! After you have done this, click on the activity icon for any Tweet in your timeline, on your mobile phone or from your computer. Or, select a Tweet in your Tweet activity dashboard or one of your top-performing Tweets.
- Click on “Promote this Tweet"
- Select the location you’d like to target. Available options include worldwide, country, state/province/region or metro area.
- Select your budget. Twitter will provide an estimate of the results you’re likely to see at each level.
- Confirm your spending. Watch your Tweet reach a wider audience in real time. You'll be shown the metrics right there, but you can also always see the data for any Tweet you promote by visiting ads.twitter.com.
Think of Quick Promote as a tool to get your best Twitter content in front of a wider audience, fast. This is what you'll need for your contests indeed!
Here are some scenarios where the ability to quickly promote a Tweet could help grow your business, your influence, or your audience:
Let us know if you have any questions while promoting your contest! We're always ready and available to help! :-)