Internal Email Notifications are great to let you or your team know when people are converting on your campaigns. Here are the step-by-step instructions on how to set up an email notification.
1) Decide which campaign you want to send your email notification from. For this example, I’ll be setting it up based on my Island Tours campaign.
2) Click "View More" under Create A New Campaign
3) Scroll Down to the General Email Campaigns section
4) On Choose a Workflow, click "Standard Workflow"
5) Inside the workflow conditions, click “campaign”
6) Choose the campaign you want to set up notifications for, and set the frequency and number of times users need to complete the campaign in order to trigger the automated email (for most cases leave the default settings) and Click "Save".
7) Scroll down to the actions area and select “Internal Email” from the category “More”
8) Enter the emails address for whom you would like to receive this notification, you can add multiple email addresses separated with commas.
9) Click “Create New Email”
10) Enter your email subject line, from name and from email address
11) Choose your template, you can choose any template you want to start from to edit it. For this purpose I will choose the Old HTML editor.
12) Compose your email
13) Click on “Merge Tags” to add in form fields that users entered on your form.
14) Add the merge tags based on what fields you asked for on your form
15) Repeat this step until all your fields are listed. When you are finished, press “Finish” on the top right of the editor.
16) Click “Launch Workflow” on the top right
17) Name your workflow and click “Finish”
You have successfully set up an Internal Email Notification for leads converting in your campaign!