In step 2 (Advanced Options):
- Choose that you want your campaign to appear on "My Facebook Page"
- Connect to your personal page and we will generate the Facebook pages you are admin on
- Choose the page you want your campaign on (you might need to hit the "Refresh" button for it to populate)
Next you choose your entry method
- If you choose "Require Email Address" there are no pop ups asking to allow Wishpond
- If you choose"Require Email Address & Facebook Connect" there will be two pop ups asking to allow Wishpond to collect Facebook Open graph Analytics and to Auto-post that they entered your campaign.
For "Entry Method" we highly suggest: "Require Email Address & Facebook Connect"
- more secure (need a Facebook Account to Enter)
- acquire insightful analytics about your participants (First name, last name, age, gender, city, country and pages they "Like" on Facebook)
- This requires people to like your page before they enter
- You can upload your own custom image (800px by 1000px)
- You can choose to use the default image
Custom Like-to-See Image:
Default Like-to-See Image:
Then fill out the rest of the standard information for your campaign and click "next" at the bottom to save and publish.
It will automatically post into a tab on your Facebook page. To customize your tab image and title watch this: