Welcome emails are a great way of introducing yourself or your business as soon as someone signs up on one of your forms.
To set up a welcome email that is automatically triggered from one of your WIshpond campaigns, first go to email automation tab from the top left of the editor.
- Then, Click “Email automation” on the left side of your marketing automation dashboard
2) Click on the condition you want to set to trigger the welcome email. For this example, I’m going to choose a Wishpond campaign “New Wishpond Sign ups”. Therefore I’ll click “Campaigns”
3) Select your campaign and set the settings to trigger once a user has converted once ever
4) Scroll down to the actions section and select “Email”
5) Select the email you want to trigger. If you do not have the email made, you can click “create new email” on the right.
6) Set the emails to “send automatically”
7) Click “Launch Workflow”
You have successfully set up an automated welcome email!