Publishing your Landing Page to Facebook
Wishpond gives you the option to publish any landing page you create on Facebook. If you choose the ‘Publish to Facebook’ option, your landing page will appear as a tab on your Facebook Page.
In order for us to have access to your Facebook Page, you will need to ensure you are logged into Facebook with an account that has administrator rights to the Page you want to publish to.
To find out how to get administrator access to a Facebook Page, click here.
1. First, click the Publish button in the upper right corner of the landing page builder.
2. We will see a list of publishing options. Select “Facebook Page”.
3. Once you select “Your Facebook Page” you will see a blue button that says “Connect to Facebook”. Click on that button and a popup will appear asking you to log in to your personal Facebook account. No worries, Wishpond will never post on your personal page or account. The app simply needs to connect to the personal Facebook account so that the Facebook Pages associated to that personal account can then be accessed.
4. After you connect with your account a drop down menu appears with all of your Facebook pages. Click the drop down menu and select the Facebook Page you want to publish your landing page to.
5. Click on “Publish Now”
6. Your landing page will appear in a tab on your Facebook Page.
Click here to learn how to change the Tab Image and Title that your landing page is on.