How to Publish a Form on a Subdomain of my Website
To add a form to a subdomain of your website:
Click “Form” from the “Create a New” section on the left
2) Select a form template
3) Edit your form and then press “Publish”
4) Name your form and select “Custom Domain”
5) Fill out the URL you want your campaign to display on
6) Set up a CNAME record on your domain host
Step 1: Log into your hosting control panel and look for a "DNS Settings" section (or something similar) for the domain name
Step 2: Now you'll want to add a CNAME record.
Step 3: Make your CNAME record for www.mysite.com and have it point to "wishpond.com".
Step 4: Now you just need to wait a bit. This can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours depending on your host. You'll know your domain is working when you see a green checkmark next to its name.
7) Once this is done press “Publish Now”
8) Your form will now be live