Tutorial: Timed Popup
Timed Popups are used to automatically trigger a popup after a specified amount of time. These types are a great way of triggering a popup to a user after you know they’ve spent a certain amount of time on a page (i.e. after 1 minute of browsing).
1) Once you are ready to publish your popup, click on 'Publish'
2) Select 'Timed' under popup type
3) Set how long it takes on the page before timed popup appears
4) If your popup is appearing on a website, paste the Wishpond embed code on your website. And insert the URL of your website under 'Add to' and 'Add pages'
5) You can also choose which pages to add your popup to by clicking 'Match Rules'