How to Customize the Form using Form Settings
The Form Settings can be used to customize form and label colours as well as set a custom error message colour scheme. Within the Form Settings there’s also the option to enable “Auto focus on first form field” which will ensure your form is the first thing your users see when they view your page.
To customize the form using the Form Settings:
1) Hover over the form and click 'Edit Form'
2) The form toolbar will appear to Add Field, Cickable Action, Arrange, Delete and More.
3) Click on the specific fields to change customize them even more.
4) For example, if I want to edit the Field Background, I would click on "Background" , then select a color, then press “Save”
5) When you are finished editing your form, press “Done” on the form toolbar.