Create a List of your Leads
Creating a list is a great way to keep your leads organized and can allow you to create much more targeted messages directed at different segments of your leads. If you want to create a list, you have two options, creating a smart list and creating a static list.
Creating a smart list will allow you to dynamically pull in leads depending on whether they meet certain conditions or not. A static list will require that you add leads manually.
For more information on the differences between these two types of lists, click here.
To create a smart list:
Click “Create List” from the left hand side of the leads database
2) Fill out your smart list name and select “Smart List” from the List Type
3) Choose your conditions
4) Click “Save List”
You have just created a smart list for your leads.
To create a static list:
1) Click on “Create List” from the Actions section of your leads database.
2) Name your list and choose “Static List” under “List Type”
3) Once the list has been created, click “Import Leads” from the left side of the list menu
4) Choose where to upload your list from. For this example were choosing to do it from the CSV option
5) Click on “Upload CSV File” or drag your CSV file into the upload box
6) Select the option to add leads to a specific list
7) Choose your list from the drop down menu
8) Map your fields
9) Click “Import”
You have successfully created a static list and added leads to it!