How Can I See What My Landing Page Looks Like In Different Platforms?
Since all our Landing Page templates are mobile responsive you can not only preview the Landing Page on desktop but also on mobile devices.
In this article I will show you how to preview the Landing Page you've built on desktop, mobile as well as Facebook and Twitter.
1. Within your Landing Page builder please navigate to the top of your template builder and click on "Desktop". It's the first out of three icons you will see. The Landing Page will automatically populate the desktop view.
2. This is how the Landing Page will look like on desktop.
2. To preview the Landing Page on tablets please click on the second icon and the editor will adjust and show you the Landing Page on tablets.
3. And finally, to preview the Landing Page on mobile devices navigate to the last icon. Once again, it will generate the mobile preview right below in the editor like this:
Now, let me show you how to preview the Landing Page on Facebook and Twitter
1. Navigate to the blue nav bar at the top of your template builder and click on "Preview"
2. You will be taken to the desktop preview of the landing page. To view the different device options click on the blue icon in the upper left corner.
3. A dropdown will show you also the desktop, tablet and mobile options.
3. In the dropdown select "Facebook"
4. You will now be redirected to a new page showing you the Landing Page preview for Facebook