Tutorial: File Upload Field
The file upload field is great for allowing your users to upload a file such as a pdf, png, gif, and jpeg along with their submission. Users simply need to click on the “upload file” icon or drag a supported file anywhere inside the file upload area. Just like any field, it can be made mandatory and can be labelled accordingly.
To set up a file upload on a form:
1) Select the form to open the Form editor options to the left.
2) Select "Add Field" then click the green “Create a New Field” form field at the bottom right corner.
3) Select the "File Upload" icon
4) Name your field and click "Create"
5) Click on "Make Required" if you want to require the file upload to submit the form and then press "Done"
6) You have successfully added a file upload field to your form!