How to Add/Edit Forms and Form Fields
In this article I’ll go over the steps on how to add and edit Forms and Form Fields. You can add/ remove / edit your Contest form and single form fields at any time.
First, within your Contest editor please navigate to your form and click.
2. Next, the Form Editor will appear
If you are interested in adding Form Fields you can either select one of the default Form Fields we display or select and create your own Custom Form Fields.
3. To select a From Field simply navigate to the Form Field and click on it. It will immediately appear in your form to the far right. For the purpose of this article I will select a Single Line Form Field.
4. We can now label our Single Line Text field to anything we like. I will label it “Zip Code” for the purpose of this article.
5. I will also have the choice to make a Form Field either required.
6. Or I can chose to have the character count displayed.
7. Now, that the Form Field has been added I can no go ahead and drag and drop the Form Field into the preferred order. In this article, I’ll just move it to the very top so it’s above the Email field like this:
You can click on your form within your Photo Contest editor any time if you wish to edit the form itself. In order to change settings of a single Form Field you can select the Form Field and the Form Field settings to the left will appear.
In this case I have selected the Email Field. A form is selected when it’s highlighted in a light blue background color.
If I wish to delete the Email Field I can select it and then in the settings to the left navigate to the red “Delete” button and click.
8. Once happy with how your form looks like simply navigate to the right lower corner and click “Save”