How to send a File (Lead Magnet) after a Lead converts (submits the form)
There are two ways to send users a file (or a lead magnet) after they submit on your pop up. This guide will walk you through two methods, a URL redirect method and a post email option.
How to send users a file using the URL Redirect Method
In your campaign editor, select the tab beside “Thank You Page”
2) Select “Redirect users to another website URL”
3) Input the location of your file for users to be redirected to after converting on your campaign
How to send users a file using the Post Email Option
If you want to send your users who converted on your campaign an email containing the download, you can follow these step-by-step instructions on how to get set up.
Click “Marketing Automation” from the top of your navigation bar
2) Click “Automation Workflow” underneath “Create a New”
3) Under Conditions, click “Campaign”
4) Select your form campaign from the drop down menu
5) Press “Save”
6) Scroll down to the Actions section and click “Send and Email”
7) Click “Create New Email”
8) Fill out your name, subject line, and from email address
9) Edit the content of your email and then select “upload file / image”
10) Click the “File Upload” button to open up the file manager, or drag your file into the upload file area
11) Once your file has been uploaded, click “Insert Link”
12) Place your download link within your email and then press “Finish” on the top right
13) Click “Launch Workflow”
The email with your download link will now be sent to every lead who converts on your form.