How to add Entries in a Vote Contest?
You can add as many entries you wish to your Vote Contest. You will also be able to edit the entries (image, description or Submitter’s Name) at any time.
Let me show you how to add entries, edit them and remove them.
Let’s first add entries to your Vote Contest. Within your Vote Contest Editor you can navigate to where it says “No Entries yet” - hover this text and a green “Creat an entry” button will appear like this:
2. Once you click on the “Create an entry” button you will be able to upload your photo, your description and the Submitter’s name like this:
3. We can now fill out the blanks to our liking and upload an image. Click “Save”.
4. We can now see how the entry will appear in the public gallery.
6. Next, we want to add a new entry. Navigate to the green “Create an entry” button and click.
7. We will again be able to fill out the blanks and upload a new image.
8. Click on the “Save” button in the lower right corner.
9. The new entry appears now in the gallery as well.
10. In case we would like to change the image or description we can now click on the little pencil icon in the upper right corner of the entry.
11. The editor for the individual entry will appear again and allows us to change image, description or the name.
12. We can also delete one of our vote options - to delete the entry please navigate to the upper right corner and click on the squared red box with the “x”.